Best option for groups of 3 to 5 fliers. Includes training, equipment rental, and 10 minutes inside the wind tunnel shared by your group. Also includes in-flight digital video of your group’s adventure.
20 MINUTE "PARTY BLOCK"
BEST FOR GROUPS OF 6 TO 10 FLIERS. INCLUDES DIGITAL MEDIA PACKAGE.
- Private Group price includes up to 10 people
- Ready to earn your wings? Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane. Guests will learn to “Ride the Wind” inside America’s original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You dive in as if you’re diving into a swimming pool but instead of landing in water, you’re suddenly floating on air, flying, riding the wind with wind speeds up to 120 mph.
- All participants must attend our safety training class prior to their wind tunnel flight. Classes begin every half hour on the hour. After class, fliers are issued all the necessary flight equipment including a full body jumpsuit, helmet, goggles, gloves, head sock, and ear plugs.
NOW YOU’RE READY TO FLY!
- Fliers enter the tunnel as a group. Everyone stands with their backs against the wall as you take turns jumping into the giant wall of air. Learning to fly is tricky, so your instructor will be right by your side holding on to you as much as it takes to keep you centered in the airstream. Our goal is to teach you to fly unassisted, but we’ll be by your side until you get it. Learning to fly is like riding a bicycle. At first, it’s tricky but once you find your balance, you’ll never forget how to fly.
- 20 Minute “Family Block”: – $749
- Includes private training, equipment rental, and 20 minutes of wind tunnel time shared exclusively by your group. Also includes in-flight digital video of your group’s adventure.
- AGES 5 AND UP
- Maximum Weight Limits Apply
- Fliers must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- 20 Minutes Wind Tunnel Time (Shared by up to 10 fliers)
- Allow at least an hour for your entire experience.